The Interplay of Shame, Abandonment, and Control
CE: 3 Hours
- Define shame and all its elements and causes
- Explore how shame presents in the therapeutic process
- Learn strategies and techniques to use when addressing shame
- Discuss and explore how shame, abandonment, and control show up in our clients and they amplify the presence of one another
- Identify and explore the foundation of these three core issues
(You will receive an email to download The Interplay of Shame, Abandonment, and Control zip file containing the course video and quiz after checking out) If you are wanting CE hours, please fill out the included "Quiz For CEs" and email it to ShiftingPerspectives111@gmail.com. Once the quiz is returned, you will receive your CE Certificate. Thank you.